What I’m Loving
1. To Go Spa Face mask in Ice Water. I haven’t tried this yet, but I can’t wait to. I love gel eye masks and this looks like it would feel similar to that. They also have smaller eye masks made for just the under eye area. I found this company on Instagram and it looks like the people who have tried it really love it. I’m all for anything that makes me feel relaxed and pampered and doesn’t take a whole lot of work! I’m sure other moms will agree! Available HERE.
2. Hoopnotica Travel Hoop Combo Kit in Pink. I love a way to spice up my workout routine without having to get bulky new equipment. I don’t have the room for it. The fact that you can break this hoop down for travel makes it even more appealing. It even comes with a Level One Hoopnotica Hoopdance DVD, so it’s perfect for beginners. Get yours HERE.
3. Brit+Co. Good Luck Clover Kit. Brit+Co. has the coolest DIY boxes ever, and this lucky clover kit is no exception. St. Patrick’s day is next week so I ordered this for us to plant together to celebrate. It’s an easy, inexpensive, fun, and educational activity to do with your littles. What more can a mom ask for?! I’m so excited to do this. Reagan has a green thumb so she’s been ready for winter to end so we can get back in the garden! Shop for lucky clovers HERE.
4. Rent the Runway: Ella Dress by ML Monique Lhuillier. This dress is gorgeous and equally appropriate for church on Sunday morning or a night out on the town. Sometimes it’s nice to get dressed up and make yourself feel special, and I love that I can do that with Rent the Runway without the price of an expensive dress or worrying about something that’s going to get worn once and sit in my closet. It’s especially perfect for times when you want to play dress up for a special occasion without the commitment. Shop HERE.
5. Birthday Express: Frozen Snow Globes. These snow globes are so cute and it looks like there are designs both boys and girls will love. I ordered these for Reagan’s birthday party as favors for all the kids. Reagan and I have a holiday tradition of getting a special new snow globe every year, so it holds mean for us too, and I can’t wait to show her! Get yours HERE and use code AFCBDXP15 for 15% off your purchase of $50+ until March 31, 2015.
6. Sizzix Texture Boutique Embossing Machine Beginner’s Kit. This machine is a small and inexpensive way to add a creative touch to cards, scrapbook pages, invitations, and many other paper products. I’ve been looking into crafting machines and this seems like one of the most affordable choices, but I like that there is a starter kit that comes with everything you need initially. I’ve been making greeting cards for the Mama Made a Blog etsy shop (opening soon!!) so this would be the perfect addition for my craft room. Find one HERE.
7. Julep Polish in Lucky. This polish is such a gorgeous color and absolutely perfect for any day of the year, but especially St. Patrick’s Day! Plus, if you join Maven HERE, you can use code AQUA to receive the March Birthstone Welcome Box for free, just pay $2.99 shipping! Offer ends March 31, 2015.
8. Zazzle: Beautiful Pink Roses Modern Elegance Post-It Notes. I’m really into being organized right now (shouldn’t we always be, in a way? I’ve been struggling lately with that. I digress ;)) and list making is a HUGE part of how I stay organized and manage my home, business, school, and sanity. Having pretty paper to do it on makes it that much more enjoyable! Personalize yours HERE.
9. Warby Parker Glasses: Carnaby in Blue Coral. I am so majorly in need of new glasses, and I’ve been searching for something trendy without being too over the top. I think these glasses might be it. I’ve never gotten glasses from Warby Parker before, but you can have up to 5 pairs at a time sent to your home for free to try on and send back. If you like a pair, you can order them, or you can have more sent if necessary. My cousin just got herself a pair after trying 3 different shipments of glasses and now she’s in love with them! It makes sense to me, being able to try them on in your own home instead of rushing to make a decision and then feeling like they look different later. Find this and the rest of their collection HERE.
10. DEI Green Zigzag Insulated Picnic Basket on Zulily. We have had our first couple warm days here and have even been for a couple walks. I can feel spring right around the corner. For us, that means lots of picnics in the backyard and everywhere else. I love the bright color of this picnic basket and it’s on Zulily for the next couple days for a great price, so that’s a win on many levels in my book! Get one HERE.
These are a few of the things that have been inspiring me lately. What’s been inspiring you?
**This post contains affiliate links and I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase through them, but the work on my blog and this post and all of the opinions included are completely my own.